- Grommet - forms the leak proof seal between the Take Out and Sub line (PVC) (12,16mm).
- Take Out - connects Lateral and Sub line (PVC) (12,16mm).
- End Cap - closes the lateral line end & is used to flush out lateral lines.
- Barbed Tee - is used to divert laterals in two ways i.e. divert the laterals in T shaped direction.
- Barbed Elbow - is used to divert laterals in L Shape.
- Barbed Connector - is used to connect two ends laterals (12, 16, 20mm).
- Barbed Tap - is used to ON/OFF water flow in lateral. These are used between Sub line and Laterals.
- Dummies - are the plug to close the unwanted hole/punches in the drip line/lateral.
- Barbed Reducer - is used to connect 16mm laterals to 12mm laterals.
- HDPE QRC Pipe
- Pipes made out of High Density Polyethylene with Quick Released Couple (QRC) are used to convey the water from the source to Sprinklers by running all over the field.
- They are easy to move from place to another.
- They are not heavily weighed, thus can be handled easily.
- They durable in field.
- They can withstand adverse climatic condition.
- They are easy to connect and dismantle because of QRC. QRC are two types Easy/Single Lock and Double/Twin Lock.
- Service Saddle - It is either called as Foot Batten Assembly, these forms a rigid platform to the Nozzle system and acts as the connector to GI Raiser pipe and HDPE pipes.
- HDPE Bend - As per the requirement of the layout, this can be used to change the course of direction of HDPE pipe to angle of 90°.
- HDPE Tee - This act as a splitter of the HDPE Pipe at the place of requirement.
- HDPE End Cap - This used as an end/stopper to the running line of HDPE pipe.
- PCN - This is used to connector from threaded to QRC or vice versa.
- Sprinkler Nozzle - This major part of the system, which convert the stream line flow of water in the pipe into trajectory movement of water i.e. similar to rainfall.
- GI Raiser - As the name it is Galvanised Iron (GI) pipe used to elevate/raise the nozzle as per the requirement of the crop.
RAIN GUN FITTINGS
- Tripod Stand - Three legged stand to raise/elevate the rain gun and support the gun and raiser pipe from pressure caused by the trajectory movement of the water thrown out of the
MEGHA DHARA FITTINGS
- Ball Valve Threaded (32/40mm) - To Control the flow of water in the system.
- Adaptor (32/40mm) - Used to connect Female threaded connection to MEGHA DHARA pipe.
- End Cap (32/40mm) - To close the line of MEGHA DHARA. It also helps to flush out the water. In addition, it’s equipped with hook to hold the system from unwanted displacement.
- Joiner (32/40mm) - Used to join two MEGHA DHARA pipes or used to rectify if there is any damage in the pipe.
- Grommet (32/40mm) - Used to leak proof seal between the Take out and Pipe .
- Take Out (32/40mm) - Acts as connection PCV/HDPE to the Megha Dhara Pipe with adopter in between the Take Out and Megha Dhara.
- Hex Nipple (32/40mm) - Used to connect Male threads to another Male thread.
- Drill Bit (32/40mm) - Used to make perfect hole in the Main line so as to plug the grommet easily and prevent the leakage in the system.